- Our son is pretty much the cutest thing ever invented. Ever.
- When the Doctor is too behind to see you today, reschedule — don’t settle for the Physicians Assistant!
- I’m actually pretty darn good at my job, and when I take some pride in it, and a little bit of ownership of my work life, it’s actually still kinda fun.
- The Vertical Production Team rocks! Course I knew that already, but I was still pretty impressed that they had it under control this week.
- Northway has a LOT of volunteers. And it was a lot of fun hanging out with them.
- As cool as it is running things in the media booth, it’s pretty great being able sing with the rest of the congregation every once in awhile too!
- I do too much. Not a lot too much, but I need to shave about 5 hours off my work week. Which means something’s gotta go… I’m just not sure what!
- God is bigger than me. Way bigger. I gotta let Him do his work, and stop assuming He needs me to run to the show.