So here’s the latter part of my week…
- Wednesday morning I fly to San Francisco, arriving via Minneapolis at about 1pm local time.
- As soon as I land I have to dial into a conference call, and find the BART to get to a meeting just outside of SF at 3pm.
- From there I go straight to a dinner meeting back in SF, and then check into my hotel.
- Thursday I have a pre-meeting and morning commute on the way back to SF and then a day full of meetings.
- Following that, there’s a dinner event that goes until 8:30.
- I’ll sneak out of that early to catch an 8:45 flight to Seattle, arriving around 11pm and checking into my hotel there.
- Friday I’m scheduling an early morning lab on the main campus, followed by a day long meeting, of which I will attend less than half.
- My flight from Seattle leaves at 12:50 and gets me into Toronto at 10:16pm local time. I won’t sleep well that night because of the time change!
- I’ll be up at 6am (which will feel like 3am) on Saturday for Men’s Breakfast at the church, which I’ll sneak out of early to get to Seminary class for 9am.
- Class goes until 5ish, at which point I’ll go home to see my family while they’re awake… before I pass out!
In there somewhere I’ll be doing my homework, writing a phone app, and very glad that Nicole is handling most of the house selling, kid managing effort!
All this, and I guarantee I’ll be bored again by the middle of next week