- I was in the mall the other day with Benjamin, and a greeter at a store stopped me and said “You know there’s an amber alert? You should have a ID wrist band for your baby.” Pretty sure no one ever told me that in Canada.
- Friendly’s makes a really awesome bowl of clam chowder!
- There’s this guy I see every day (not saying where) who I think is convinced that he’s in like a porn movie or something. Every time I see him, he’s wearing a dress shirt with a gianormous collar, a whole bottle of cologne, and the greasiest hair product you’ve ever seen… and he always looks like he’s posing. Kinda like the Brian Howe look, only creepy…
- This weekend was widely varied, and somewhat crazy. I saw Spiderman 3 though (sorry Karl, I went without you) and it was pretty good.
- We got our Y membership on Saturday. Hope we get the chance to actually use it!
- I miss meat so much…